Access to this website [www.nutripass.gr] (it will be referred to as «Website») as well as the use of the content of this website, are subject to the terms as described below (they will be referred to as «Terms and Conditions»).
Accessing, navigating and visiting the information contained in the Website is the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the user (it will be referred to as “you”).
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Owners can modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. As soon as the changes are posted online, they will be automatically accepted by you since you log in to the Website after its online update. The owners suggest that you visit the Terms and Conditions website at regular intervals in order to be informed of any modifications and / or upgrades.
3. ACCESS TO THE SITE
Owners reserve the right to modify, suspend and / or discontinue at any time, occasionally or permanently, all or part of the Website, to upgrade or correct the information available on the Website, or to improve it without prior notice. . Under these circumstances, the owners are not responsible for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Website or access to it. In order to prevent the spread of computer viruses or other malicious programs, the owners make every effort to implement the techniques of media that are compatible with current standards. However, given the structure of the Internet and the speed with which it is evolving, owners are not able to provide guarantees regarding the complete absence of viruses or other malicious programs. Therefore, in order to reduce the risks, it is your responsibility to regularly store your data before connecting to the Internet as well as installing the appropriate antivirus programs.
4. GUARANTEES AND LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
According to the applicable regulatory provisions, you understand and agree that: This Website is offered to you “AS IT IS” and is accessible depending on its availability, without any clear or implied warranty of any kind from the owners as well as that you take full responsibility and risk for the use of the Website. The owners do not provide any promise or guarantee that the Website will perform as expected, without interruptions and errors, nor that these interruptions and errors will be repaired and / or that this Website will not include viruses. The owners do not provide any kind of guarantee, clear or implied, regarding the accuracy, exhaustion and compatibility of the information you have access to the Website with its intended use. Any kind of material that you download or obtain in any way is your own danger and risk. Owners will not be held liable for any damage to your computer. To the extent permitted by applicable legal or regulatory provisions, owners disclaim any liability for any direct or indirect damages, including: loss of profits, customers, data, or confidential property that may arise due to the use of the Website (or due to the inability to use it). In addition, the owners assume no responsibility for the services to which you have access through the Internet. Owners disclaim any liability for anything arising out of the use of the Website which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of its Use. In addition, the owners reserve the right to control, restrict and delete anything that is not related to the proper use of the Website for the purpose of safeguarding its proper and intended use.
Every link-to-Website creation on the Website and every frame-by-frame creation on it is subject to the previous authorization of the owners, at whose discretion lies the removal of this authorization at any time. Owners will retain the right to request the removal of any link or framework of the Website for which they have not authorized or may not continue to provide it. The Website may include links to other websites. The owners do not take responsibility for the content of the sites to which you may have access from the links provided by the Website. The presence of active links on the Website does not in any way imply that the owners control or approve the content of the sites to which the links that have been created lead or of the sites that links have been created have led to the Website of the owners.
At the time of your registration on the Website or each time you visit the Website, the owners may collect and use data related to you. Some of this data is necessary for you to access the Website and the services it provides. The recipients of this data are the owners and will use them for data collection purposes. They may also be used or shown to a third person for immediate marketing actions by the owners. In the latter case, you may refuse such data transfer by contacting the Website Administrator at the following email address: [email@example.com]. Your personal data may also be used by the owners to occasionally send you notifications of significant modifications which are related to the operation of the Website, with new services provided to you. Finally, you understand and agree that the owners may need to show some of this data in order to comply with applicable laws, especially in a court case. In any case, you have the right to access and correct your personal data or delete (free of charge) any of your personal data, according to the provisions of Law No. 2472/97 on computerized information, data files and liberty. You may use your right to access, correct and delete your personal data by contacting the owners at the following email address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The owners have used the necessary means to protect the security and confidentiality of the files created by personal data collected by the Website according to the applicable law. However, owners do not control the operation of the Internet and remind you that there is a possibility of danger in terms of confidentiality of data which are transmitted through this certain network.
8. YOUR BEHAVIOR IN THIS WEBSITE
The owners make available to you the means (online form, etc.) which allow you to transmit information. Be aware that this transmission may harm third parties or even violate the applicable law. By using the Website you undertake the responsibility to refrain from disseminating and / or transmitting messages, images or information in general that may infringe on the privacy of the communicators, discriminate, oppose public order and moral dignity, or violate the rights of third parties. You also undertake the responsibility to verify the content of any message or information you may disclose. In any case, the owners reserve the right to secure in any way all of the above.
9. PERSONAL ACCOUNT
The owners offer you the option to create a private account that will allow you to access a private Website area. Access to this private Website area is via a username and password. You take responsibility for not disclosing to third parties information about the owners or things of which you may become aware during your connection to the Website. The information used to recognize your identity is personal and strictly confidential. You undertake the responsibility to maintain this confidentiality and you also acknowledge that you are aware that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, the information in your account, and the actions taking place in your account. You ought to notify the owners immediately of any use of your account for fraud.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising from the use of the Website of the owners falls under the jurisdiction of the Greek courts. The “Terms and Conditions” constitute the entire agreement between the Customers (ie you) and the owners and replace any other possible agreement that may exist between you. PERSONAL DATA AND HEALTH DATA IN CASE OF COOPERATION the dietitian must:
i) Keep a File for the personal and health data of his customers. To the File are being recorded the processing activities for which he is responsible. The file must include: 1) Name and contact details of the manager of editing, representative and DPO (if specified) 2) Purposes of editing, 3) Categories of subject data (eg customers, employees) 4) Categories of recipients in which the data is disclosed 5) Transfers to third countries or international organizations 6) Predicted write-off deadlines 7) Technical and organizational safety measures.
ii) To inform the customer about the stage of receiving personal information about the data he collects, the purposes for which he collects it, the safety measures he follows, possible recipients of the data -only if this is necessary for the provision of the dietary service- and the rights of customers to the protection of their data.
The above obligation may be paid upon presentation of the following declaration properly adapted in the customer’s form when receiving the data:
1. According to the Articles 6 para. 1b) and 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) it is necessary for the implementation of dietary procedures to keep a record, in which the following are recorded: Name, patronymic, gender, age, occupation, customer’s address, customer’s email address, visitation dates, somatometric data (weight, height, body dimensions, fat measurements, muscle mass, etc.), reason for the visit, results of clinical and paraclinical examinations, diets. This file is kept for 5 years after your last visit.
2. The dietitian takes the necessary safety precautions to protect your personal data.
3. As a customer regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your data: The right to know if your data is being processed, for what purpose and in which way.
- The right to correct your data: The right to request correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete your data (“right to be forgotten”): The right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data, under certain conditions and after the above-mentioned five years.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data: The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when certain conditions are met.
- The right to the portability of your data: Your right to request that your information be sent to a third party (eg another dietitian).
- When you submit a request for any of the above rights, the dietitian must respond within 1 month either by satisfying your right (eg by giving you a copy of the file) or by justifiably rejecting your request or explaining the reasons for the delay. In any case of delay, however, the dietitian must respond positively or negatively within 3 months of the request.
iii) Have an information sheet and obtain the consent of its customers if he uses data for other purposes other than the provision of dietitian services: If the personal data of the customers is to be used for other purposes (eg sending a message as a follow-up reminder, phone call for booking an appointment, using the data for clinical research, promoting products), then the dietitian must:
a) clearly inform the patient about the further use of his data and its purpose and
b) not proceed with their further use unless they obtain the patient’s consent for each purpose separately.
The above information obligation (b) may be paid upon presentation in the customer form when receiving the data.
iv) Recognize and respect the rights of Customers:
The customer, regarding his personal data, has the following rights)
a) Right to access his data: The right to know if his data is being processed, for what purpose and in which way
b) Right to correct his data: The right to request the correction of his personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to delete his data: The right to request the deletion or removal of his personal data under certain conditions.
d) Right to restrict the processing of his data: The right to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data when certain conditions are met.
e) Right to the portability of his data: The right of the customer to request that his data be sent to a third party (eg another dietitian).
2. When a customer submits a request exerting any of the above rights, the dietitian must respond within 1 month either by satisfying the right (eg by giving the customer a copy of the file) or by justifiably rejecting the request (eg denying a request for deletion) or explaining the reasons for the delay. In case of delay, however, he must respond positively or negatively within 3 months of the request.
3. After the period of five years since the last visit, the personal data of the customers should be destroyed.
v) Implement technical safety measures:
- Use a strong – difficult password (eg not “1234”) to log in to the systems and applications and change them regularly.
- Turn off storage media (eg USB) where it is not needed (eg PC of the Secretary).
- Use of modern computer operating systems and their constant updating.
- Use of antivirus software.
- Enable Firewall on the computer.
- Avoid using free software (free download)
- Avoid using and granting privileged access rights to the simple user (Local Administrator rights).
- Keep backups regularly.
- Avoid using free e-mail, e.g. Yahoo, for sending and receiving health data, e.g. medical examinations.
- Encrypting the local computer disk through the operating system.
- Encrypting of the external storage units (eg external hard drive, USB, etc.).